“The learning community of the Egyptian English Language School values individual differences and offers opportunities for student to reach their full potential to become caring, competent, knowledgeable young people who are dedicated to making a positive difference anywhere in the world.”
Our mission is to inspire each student to be a confident, creative, caring, and moral individual prepared to adapt and succeed anywhere in a rapidly changing world.
We engage, support and prepare each student for today and tomorrow.
We provide an American-based education that foster a love of learning, academic excellence, enhance innovation, creativity, critical thinking, cultivate leadership, compassion and responsible citizenship in actions and attitude
We believe that
- We believe in a triad of whole child growth and development in mind, body and spirit.
- We must provide a challenging academic environment.
- Integrity and honesty are essential to a safe and trusting community.
- It is our responsibility to give help where needed.
- Embracing our diversity strengthens our community.
- Teaching, character education and college preparation are our primary missions and are interrelated.
- We value individual differences, cultures, customs and beliefs.
- We must foster intellectual and artistic curiosity and creativity.
- We must have all members of the community participate; teacher and student are at the core of learning.